We are seeking a Suppliers Intelligence Intern to support our Government Suppliers team with the end-to-end process of onboarding small and local businesses to our government marketplaces.
The Suppliers Intelligence Intern will be responsible for researching, identifying and onboarding local businesses, provide support with the onboarding of their products, and establish system's automations for supplier data retrieval, organization and showcasing.
This is a full-time 3-month internship that will be extended given there's mutual fit.
- Research and identify small and local businesses to sell to U.S. government agencies
- Onboard businesses onto our government marketplaces
- Support businesses with the onboarding of products to their Online Stores
- Identify user experience and automation improvements
- Organize and lead training sessions to educate and support businesses
- Be available to work full-time remotely
- Interest in e-commerce, suppliers onboarding and system's automation
- Experience and interest in working with small businesses
- Understanding of Business Development, Suppliers Operations or any related field
- Highly organized, self-starter with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with agile teams remotely
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a creative mindset