Join Our Team
We are putting together an outstanding team committed to dramatically improving the day-to-day of public employees, innovators and catalysts. Check our current job openings and apply if you have what it takes.
We are looking for a creative Social Media Lead to lead the creation of engaging, functional and high-converting content to grow our community, and that is capable of communicating our message with winning words and visuals.
At GLASS we're creating a software ecosystem that simplifies governments’ processes to support them in operating more efficiently, transparently and responsively. We are looking for a creative, community-driven storyteller who thrives at making the complicated simple and that motivates action and engagement.
Do you want to take on the challenge of developing our voice and discovering a community that connects with what we do? We want to hear from you!
- Work on all social media outlets, and create and maintain content for use across multiple communication channels
- Build our online community by identifying and engaging potential collaborators, influencers and members
- Establish relationships with strategic media outlets and key online, print and broadcast media to reinforce our positioning and increase our visibility
- Work closely with our Executive Management Team
- Develop relationships with key trade publications, securing ongoing weekly and monthly content placements
- Secure coverage in local, national, and trade publications to boost GLASS' profile, build our reputation, and demonstrate our capabilities
- Contribute ideas for surveys and stories that will inform the public and clients about GLASS
- Proven experience in building strong online communities through successful social media and PR campaigns
- Creative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to create high-quality written and visual content
- Highly organized, self-starter with attention to detail
- Experience with using data analytics tools and social media tracking methods