February 10, 2022 VIA Institute for Local Self-Reliance (ILSR)
GLASS at the Small Business’s Big Moment Webinar
The American Rescue Plan Act offers communities a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fundamentally refocus their economic development strategies. One of the smartest things they can do with this unprecedented cash infusion is to make small business the center of their economic development policies and programs.
The webinar was based on a new report by ILSR, “Small Business’s Big Moment,” outlining a dozen ideas for using American Rescue Plan Act money to cultivate and support small businesses.
- Dionne Baux, Vice President of Urban Development, Main Street America
- Timothy Bishop, Economic Development Director, City of La Grande, Oregon
- Maggie Elliott, Executive Director, Believe in Bristol
- Mathew Hill, Executive Director, Brunswick Downtown Development Authority
- Paola Santana, CEO, GLASS
- Stacy Mitchell, Co-Director, Institute for Local Self-Reliance
The conversation was moderated by Kelly Humrichouser, Director of Government Relations for Main Street America, and Kennedy Smith, Senior Researcher for the Institute for Local Self-Reliance and former director of the National Main Street Center.
June 9, 2022 VIA City of Oakley
City of Oakley introduces the Oakley Digital Market in partnership with GlassRead Now
February 12, 2022 VIA Institute for Local Self-Reliance (ILSR)
GLASS featured on ILSR’s report as one of the 12 ways in which governments can use their ARPA funds to strengthen small businessesRead Now
January 28, 2022 VIA Stanford Graduate School of Business